Login

Meet Japanese Singles

Review your matches for free
Access to advanced messaging features
Trusted site backed by Cupid Media
Komodo Dragon Seeks Princess

Kevin
Standard Member
Last active: over 12 months ago

53 Merrillville, Indiana, United States

Male / ID: 328283

Seeking Female 18 - 40 For: Romance / Dating, Long Term Relationship

Last active: over 12 months ago

Overview

Kevin

He's Looking For

Education:

Bachelors Degree
Any

Have children:

Yes - sometimes live at home
Any

Drink:

Do drink
Any

Smoke:

Do smoke
Any

Religion:

No Answer
Any

Occupation:

IT / Communications
Any

Member Overview

Ok- since mostly ladies read this it's ok to admit- I CUDDLE ...I enjoy cuddling... Okay- now that thats off my chest :) My friends say I am quick witted- funny and a great guy. I am the guy you can take home ...to mom. Polite- caring -understanding-respectful. 98 % (won't mention the other 2%...
Ok- since mostly ladies read this it's ok to admit- I CUDDLE ...I enjoy cuddling... Okay- now that thats off my chest :) My friends say I am quick witted- funny and a great guy. I am the guy you can take home ...to mom. Polite- caring -understanding-respectful. 98 % (won't mention the other 2%) of the time I am a perfect gentleman and I enjoy life to its fullest. I work at a hospital and have every weekend off. The time I have I would like someone to spend it with. Winter is coming up soon and I do so enjoy a hot chocolate by the fire. I am very upfront and honest about things. I don't beat around the bush- life is too short for that. My ideal person is funny- witty- sassy- likes all kinds of music and can at least tolerate country music. The lady in my life should be confident- respectful-loving- kind- compassionate and must like animals. I don't like games- I don't play them. If you want to be treated with respect, kindness and honesty, then keep reading. I am a romantic- I enjoy silly cards- sending flowers- just walking hand in hand, listening to the music in the park. Well- I have taken up enough of your time. Email me and lets chat :) Thanks xoxoxo
more

Seeking

I am looking for someone kind and patient.
I am looking for someone kind and patient.

More About Me

Kevin

He's Looking For

Basic

Gender:
Male
Female
Age:
For privacy reasons, age is accurate to within 2 weeks
53
18 - 40
Lives in:
Merrillville, Indiana, United States
Any
Relocate:
Not sure about relocating
Any

Appearance

Hair color:
Grey / White
Any
Eye color:
Blue
Any
Height:
5'11" (180 cm)
Any
Weight:
86 kg (189 lb)
Any
Body style:
Average
Any
Ethnicity:
No Answer
Any
Body art:
No Answer
Any
Appearance:
Attractive
Any

Lifestyle

Drink:
Do drink
Any
Smoke:
Do smoke
Any
Marital Status:
No Answer
Any
Have children:
Yes - sometimes live at home
Any
Number of children:
No Answer
Any
Oldest child:
No Answer
Any
Youngest child:
No Answer
Any
Want (more) children:
Not Sure
Any
Have pets:
No Answer
Any
Occupation:
IT / Communications
Any
Employment status:
No Answer
Any
Income:
No Answer
Any
Living situation:
No Answer
Any

Background / Cultural Values

Nationality:
United States
Any
Education:
Bachelors Degree
Any
Languages spoken:
English
Any
English ability:
Fluent
Any
Japanese ability:
Some
Any
Religion:
No Answer
Any
Chinese sign:
Don't Know
Any
Star sign:
Libra
Any

Hobbies & Interests

Entertainment:

Reading

Music:

Country / Folk

Sport:

Walking

CupidTags
Click on the CupidTag to view members who have tagged themselves with this word. To add one of these CupidTags to your own profile click on the '+'

Hot

Safety Tip - Always meet in a public place for your first date

If you choose to have a face-to-face meeting with another member, always meet in a public place with many people around. Organize your own transportation to and from the date and never agree to be picked up at your home. Always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return and stay connected with your cell phone switched on at all times.